Friday 9 December 2011

Mall Gallery Open Exhibition Entry

I have now completed and posted my entry to the Mall Gallery Open Exhibition for the Royal Society of British Artists, and I am looking forward to seeing if this item is accepted.  If it isn't accepted then it will be available for Galleries.

Some photos of it appear below - it is 21cm high and the retail price is from £350 (for battery operated clock version, mechanically operated can be made too, but will be a little larger and cost more).

The hands were made by myself from solid brass.

The clock is made from Spalted Beech, and is a new design of mine, which is being included in my Spring 2012 Collection.  I am currently working on other designs, including some more Bauhaus inspired ones - in fact will be in the workshop this afternoon making more.  Do signup to my newsletter or email me on handmadeclockcases@gmail.com if you would like to be notified when the Collection is put on my website (the next website version will include prices), or if you have any other queries.




No comments:

Post a Comment