Thursday 23 February 2012

Updated Website

Today I have uploaded a new version of my website http://www.hand-made-clock-cases.co.uk/ which contains several new things:

1. Filtering on clock pages - you can now filter by wood / price bracket / availability / type.

2. Some idea of Availability has been added - but please note that due to enquiries from various people / galleries / exhibitions, it isn't possible to include live stock status, stock levels are a week old.   It is also now possible to sort by price.

3. On right hand of site, ability to view clocks by where the timber came from - English, etc., and by type of wood - e.g. Oak.  This brings more emphasis on clocks which are made from local or not timber.

4. Various new clocks added to site.

5. Some indication of where the timber came from on clocks.

Todo - at some point I will be adding some indication on the Mechanical clock prices, where possible.   These are more difficult to quantify as the requirements can be wider with different types of mechanisms, but I will try to see what I can put on the site.

To view my updated website, visit http://www.hand-made-clock-cases.co.uk/.

No comments:

Post a Comment