Thursday 12 January 2012

Bucks Open Studios, 2012, in aid of charity

I am pleased to announced that I will be taking part in Bucks Open Studios (2012) this year - my items will be on display at The Claire Foundation (Saunderton, Buckinghamshire).  The dates are Sat 9th Jun 2012 to Sun 24th Jun 2012.

The event will be raising money (through commission charged on sales) for The Claire Foundation (http://www.theclarefoundation.org/).  According to their website, 'The Clare Foundation is a charity helping other charities become more commercial and efficient by practising 'Charity Excellence'.'

I haven't worked out exactly what I will take, but it will be a mixture of priced items.  A number of other artists will be displaying their work too, and the venue has Cafe, open weekdays until 1430.

Please note that this isn't my workshop, and I regret that for practical reasons I won't be demonstrating at this event.

The location address is The Clare Foundation, Wycombe Road, Saunderton, Buckinghamshire.

Please note that the postcode best to use for SatNav for this is HP14 4HU.

No comments:

Post a Comment